Sales and Operations Coordinator
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Compass Development Marketing Group provides a first class, value-driven suite of research, planning and design, marketing, and sales services to the Company’s developer clients. As a Sales and Operations Coordinator, you will assist all team members with operational and project management functions to support the diligent care we provide to our developer’s projects as well as the general promotion of the organization itself. You will be based in and focus primarily on the Austin, TX market, but may support our team members in other markets within the TX region.
- Manage Client Reimbursement & Receipts
- Work with vendors & 3rd parties to coordinate ordering, production, and install of marketing collateral, signage, and sales displays
Project Sales Office Oversight and Maintenance
- Drop-off / Pick-up of supplies, materials, etc.
- Visit project sites as needed to scope out signage, take construction photography etc. "
- Plant install/ watering
- Ensure all offices are fully supplied
- Manage cleaning teams
- Manage Keys and access for team members
- Manage all third party vendors required to implement the sales program, including the CRM, phone, listing services, Docusign etc
- Sales Reporting & Document Management Support
- Sales Team Admin Support
- Assistance with Staffing Paperwork / Legal Liaison
- Assistance with Accounting
- Land & Zoning Reconnaissance
- Market Analytics Support
Open House Support, where possible
Social Media Mgmt
- Manage & execute social calendar
Event Planning / Coordination
- Manage caterer and 3rd parties
- Manage event prep & closeout
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record
- 2-3 years of direct experience in real estate
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and competing deadlines
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong work ethic with ability to prioritize
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.