At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Marketing Manager in the TriState Market you will…
- Lead, inspire and empower your TriState Marketing team and agents (customers) to launch best-in-class marketing campaigns. As an expert marketer and a visionary manager, you have the knowledge, passion, credibility and influence to continue to improve our agent marketing support and the caliber of our marketing work
- Responsible for hiring, managing, elevating and retaining a top-notch team of Marketers that deliver best-in-class marketing strategies and support for our customers
- Invest in strong agent relationships across the market, ensuring you are closely connected with our customers, their needs, best practices and feedback
- Establish close and trusting relationships with cross-functional counterparts in your market to ensure your team’s work is cohesive, integrated and effective (Sales Management, Agent Experience, Marketing Operations, Growth, etc.)
- Foster a culture of partnership within the team, and amongst cross-functional counterparts, soliciting feedback, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing changes to better achieve business results
- Create clarity, context and accountability for your team about our vision, goals, what success looks like and how we / they are tracking against those goals
- Serve as a point of escalation amongst Marketing Advisors to resolve customer issues
- Advise Regional Leadership by surfacing customer and team feedback, team progress against goals, lessons learned, and proposed strategies to meet business objectives
- Be a culture carrier who inspires and empowers those around you with a positive and constructive approach to constant improvement
Job Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; real estate or agency experience preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience with a proven track record building and scaling effective teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and acute attention to detail, allowing you to think big, adapt quickly, and act fast
- Expert-level understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels
- Possesses the ability to establish credibility with key decision-makers and influencers
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Office Suite (Keynote Specifically), and Google Suite products. Experience with Workfront project management software is a plus
Please note: This role is 100% on-site based out of any of our Tri-State offices with expectation of weekly travel to Manhattan, Long Island, The Hamptons, and Connecticut.
The pay range for this position is $82,800-$124,200+ annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.