At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Marketing Advisor you are frontline for servicing our customers as expert advisors in all items related to marketing at Compass. You will be responsible for executing new marketing initiatives, creating custom marketing requests and developing strategies for the customers that you work with. You will coordinate across teams including Agent Experience, Luxury, PR and Design to deliver high-impact projects that help drive our agent’s business.
- Provide guidance and outstanding white-glove service, cultivating trust with customers as expert strategic advisors responsible for making Compass Marketing best-in-class
- Support execution of marketing initiatives for a varied portfolio of agents, resulting in business growth for our agents
- Project manage the creation of custom agent marketing needs including managing the design workflow, liaising with vendors, communicating updates with agents, and following up on success/metrics post campaign
- Develop marketing strategies and recommendations that cut through the noise and allow customers to maximize their budget effectiveness against tactics that grow their business and achieve their goals; this includes branding, print advertising, digital, social, direct mail, video, paid media, etc
- Thoughtfully analyze and optimize customers’ marketing plans to inform future strategies, exceeding agent expectations
- Act as a subject matter expert and voice of the customer by deeply understanding market performance, client account needs, and regional nuances
- Liaise with the design team to coordinate the delivery of high-impact projects that are cohesive between the Compass brand and our agents’ brands
- Liaise between the specialty marketing and design teams and agents to communicate and coordinate the delivery of larger projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, and overall content development)
- Provide “surprise & delight” experiences for customers from a place of value and proactivity
- Be a culture carrier who inspires and empowers those around you with a positive and constructive approach to creating and implementing change
Job Skills & Requirements
- 2-4 years of marketing experience working internally at a brand, an agency, or at a real estate brokerage
- Possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills; building and maintaining relationships with empathy while handling objections comes naturally
- Skilled project management skills with a proven track record to meet deadlines on time and within budget
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own projects while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, evolving responsibilities, and wearing multiple hats
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology with the ability to speak to the benefits of it
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Office Suite (Keynote Specifically), and Google Suite products
- Working knowledge of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube, and their ad platform (i.e Facebook Ads Manager)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite products (Indesign, Photoshop, etc.) preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
The base pay range for this position is $47,900 - $71,000+ annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
This role is 100% in office out if our Mill Valley office
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.