Senior FinOps Support Associate (3 Months Contract)
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are seeking intelligent, driven, and analytically minded Senior FinOps Support Associates to join part of our growing financial operations team based in the heart of Vilnius. As a senior support associate you will help our customers solve payment related issues on live-chat, offering a seamless and memorable experience for the customer while increasing revenue conversions for the business.
This role is a fixed 3 month contract with potential to extend beyond this for high performing individuals. This role is intended to support our night shift team (18:00-02:00 / 22:00 - 06:00). Successful candidates will be required to work night shifts in office. The salary for this role has been enhanced to reflect this
What You will Do:
- Provide best in class customer support for customers attempting to make payments across our products.
- Support customers in real time using Intercom live-chat and Zendesk ticketing systems.
- Become an expert on payment flows, assisting customers to debug and complete payments that would otherwise fail.
- Proactively reach out to customers that did not complete their transaction. Offering assistance and case managing those customers until completion.
- Drive revenue through successful payment conversions.
- Feedback trends and issues to the wider management team and developers, offering process and product improvements along the way.
- Act as a point of contact for junior team members to escalate issues to.
- Act as a point of contact for senior management whilst on shift.
- Provide detailed reporting on conversions within your team and shift to your direct lead.
Experience & Skills We are Looking For:
- The absolute best customer service skills, handling customer contacts with empathy and professionalism at all times.
- Great English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Flexibility. You will be working in a rapidly growing team that is required to provide true 24/7 coverage. As such there is the requirement to work flexibly.
- 3 years experience in a senior support role, or junior leadership role.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive full-time salary
- Bonus scheme based on both company and individual performance
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Educational budget, so you can further your academic career whilst working.
- Great office locations and remote working options at your line managers discretion.
- Travel and food allowance.
- This is a night working role (18:00-02:00 / 22:00 - 06:00). Salary bands have been increased by 1.5x to compensate for this.
- CV (Resume)
- LinkedIn profile.
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.