Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our growing finance team in Singapore. In this role, the candidate will gain the opportunity to learn how financial systems are built from the fundamental level and gain invaluable insights to the rapidly growing global cryptocurrency industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Account payables management: invoice management and process suppliers’ payments
- Assist in cash flow projection
- Assist in preparation of yearly financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- Assist in implementation of financial accounting and management accounting policies, business segment, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent is preferable
- Highly adaptable and responsive to changing or new business challenges, processes and in working with operations teams.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Being meticulous, detail-oriented, independent at work, and a good team player
- Knowledge of processing software such as Spreadsheets (Excel), and prior experience with Xero and NetSuite is an advantage
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive full time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an emerging field
- Performance based bonuses
- Excellent health insurance with international coverage for yourself and dependents based in Singapore
- Unlimited paid time off policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Bi-yearly performance reviews and regular 1:1 sessions for professional development
- Flexible work culture
- Awesome office location in the heart of Singapore
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.