On-Site Leasing Manager
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Compass’ New Development team on marketing initiatives and leasing
- Knowledgeable about the market, competitor buildings, concessions, and current trends.
- Achieve occupancy goals by setting rent prices and concessions, overseeing traffic from a
day-to-day vs weekly/ monthly perspective.
- Show clients apartments and be part of daily rotation as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the property management team to ensure an exceptional customer
- Works end-to-end, throughout the entire leasing process; generates traffic through blasts,
ads, relationship with broker community, closing deals, qualifying prospects, generating
lease documents, and move-in procedures with established policies and procedures.
- Prompt, professional responses to clients and/ or owners.
- Manages and oversees the leasing team to ensure deals are closed efficiently.
- Scheduling of leasing team to ensure adequate coverage.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for ownership and CDMG
- Education: Bachelors Degree, strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years of onsite leasing experience.
- Previous on-site leasing manager experience strongly preferred.
- Skills: Communication, Excel, Proficient with On-Site, Customer Service.
- Professional Certification: NY State Currently Licensed Salesperson/ Broker
- Available to work weekends
The base pay range for this position is $100,000-$150,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.