As one of the fastest-growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry.
Compass India has been expediting software engineering and development across the fields of Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation and Data analytics. The team has played an integral role in the launch of new features in the Compass platform for CRM, marketing, client service, 3D virtual tours, and more. We started the Compass India Development Center in 2019 and have tripled the size of our Product and Engineering teams and continue to grow.
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is looking for an exceptional Accounting Associate to play a key role in developing a world class Accounting department. The primary focus of the position will be to assist on areas of the financial statement close process and own critical account reconciliations. Additional responsibilities include analysis of our results against the annual operating plan, along with preparing ad-hoc analytical reports, and assisting with business-critical special projects.
At Compass You Will:
- Create and maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Serve as the first point of contact for account discrepancies
- Become an integral part of the financial statement close process
- Assist with monthly financial analysis and various ad-hoc reports
- Ensure accuracy of the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers through review of recorded transactions and entries
- Assist in implementation of various projects within the Accounting team
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a public company or Big 4
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Able to apply knowledge of US GAAP, with a general understanding of SOX
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong quantitative skills
- Positive, cooperative attitude
- Proactive, and willing to take on additional responsibility
- Strong organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Flexibility with assignments and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment