Senior Product Manager (Buy Side)
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the planning, execution and delivery of our agent-client collaboration products that relate to the core phase in the buyer journey of finding the perfect home. The team is focused on building experiences that help agents seamlessly engage and collaborate with their clients on the buyer’s home search.
You should be organized and thrive while managing several initiatives. You have extensive user-facing (frontend) Product Management experience across web and mobile-native (iOS and Android) platforms, are passionate about real estate technology, enabling our agent entrepreneurs, and want to solve real customer problems. You are able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be comfortable interacting with your partners in designs, engineering and research, as well as executives and other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach and rationale for prioritization, and communicate project status, findings, and escalations on a regular basis.
Please note that this is a 100% in-office role.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development and launch for products related to finding the perfect home across our native apps and web experiences
- Manage and execute a roadmap of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our agents and their clients
- Work in close collaboration with product, engineering, design, research and marketing partners to develop rich, intuitive and valuable user experiences
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful products and features
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
Nice to have
- Real estate industry/technology experience
- B2C / Marketplace / Collaboration tool product experience
The base pay range for this position is $123,300-185,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Something looks off?