Delivery Service Manager
AI Clearing enables the construction industry to produce more and achieve higher profits by applying Artificial Intelligence. We are the first on the market. Our AI Clearing Core allows for fully automated construction progress tracking, adding zero time to project area team workload and real-time quality control, thanks to Artificial Intelligence developed by our engineers and scientists. We fill the gap in the legacy software landscape with a clear vision to become a category leader creating great exit opportunities for the future.
We are a young technology company based in Austin, TX, USA, and in Warsaw, Poland with the Enterprise-Ready AI platform already used by the largest construction and infrastructure companies worldwide.
We are searching for talent to join our team a full-time Delivery Service Manager in Warsaw in office mode to lead the project teams and deliver services to the clients at AI Clearing, reporting directly to the VP of the Team.
● Be a part of the team that will disrupt the construction industry
● Grow together with the team in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Work in an international environment
● Work with passionate individuals who want to achieve more each day
● Master’s ’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Economics or optionally in technical fields like Civil Engineering or Geodesy and Cartography
● 2+ years of project management experience in a similar field and at least 8 years of professional experience
● 2+ years of experience in managing team
● Ability to leverage strong technical aptitude to master drones & GIS related products and technologies
● Outstanding presentation and communication skills both in-person and through virtual meetings, direct messages, email, etc.
● Experience in working with and/or implementation of JIRA Service Management
● Experience in setting-up or developing customer service function will be a plus
● Experience in the construction sector and/or GIS area will be a big plus
● Experience in international business and/or startup environment will be a plus
● Fluent spoken and written English (C1/C2)
● Monitoring and managing client support function (services desk) to ensure optimal service
● Coordination of service delivery processes
● Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
● Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
● Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
● Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
● Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
● Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
Performance and Quality Management
● Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
● Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on the performance of the service delivery
● Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
● Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
● Collaborating with technical design teams to set standards for product and data security
Does this sound like you?
● Experienced in direct work with clients and project(s) and team coordination
● Self-organized, working with minimal supervision
● Motivated to work in a dynamic startup environment
Join our startup and let’s create the history of geospatial science together
● Direct work with the VP of Client Success of the AI Clearing team in Warsaw, Poland in a office mode
● Limited business travels are included in the job description