Head of Sales EMEA
AI Clearing enables the construction industry to produce more and achieve higher profits by applying Artificial Intelligence. We are the first on the market with our AI CORE, which allows for fully automated real-time construction progress tracking and quality control, thanks to Artificial Intelligence developed by our engineers and scientists. We fill the legacy software landscape gap with a clear vision to become a global category leader for infrastructure owners and general contractors.
We are a young and dynamic technology company based in Austin, TX, and the largest construction and infrastructure companies in the US and Canada are already using our platform.
Now we want to increase our footprint in Western Europe and GCC therefore we are searching for the best talent to join us as the Head of Sales EMEA.
- Be a part of the group that successfully disrupts the construction industry with AI-based next-generation technology
- Lead the growth of the team in a young technology company
- Be in charge of global expansion/ Work in an international environment
- Work with passionate founders who achieve more each day
- Proven experience in selling to heavy asset industries/B2B
- Proficiency in technology sales
- Experience in leading and managing Sales teams
- Experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software will be a plus.
- Proven track record in creating and executing new market penetration and
- expansion strategies
- Excellent leadership, presentation, communication (both in-person and through virtual meetings, direct messages, email, etc.), and customer service skills
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English
- Leading and effectively managing the team of Sales professionals (Account Executives and BDRs) across the region
- Growing revenue, acquiring new clients, expanding within existing Company’s customers and contacts
- Setting the strategy and vision for the EMEA growth of sales
- Using own network to win new major clients and grow both the new and existing portfolio of accounts
- Presenting and representing AI Clearing at industry events and conferences
- Recommending new implementation operational models, teams, and structure
- Identifying potential business partnerships with corporations and institutions, and establishing such partnerships
- Providing vision, motivation, and inspiration to the team - enabling them to develop, grow and meet commercial objectives
Join our startup, and let’s create the history of geospatial science together.
- Direct report to the CEO
- Depending on your location within the EMEA region, you will either be in a hybrid or remote work mode
- Business travels are included in the job description